Skip to main content

New Music Monday!


Miss A: Breath
I didn't initially like Miss A (I tend to look at everything from JYP with a skeptical eye after Wondergirls and 2PM.. they all just seem overrated), but Bad Girl Good Girl eventually grew on my enough to purchase the single.  This is the rookie group's second single, and it's instantly catchy.

The MV is cute too. I like the variety of camera angles and speeds.  The song itself LOOSELY reminds me of the Vengaboys... f for nothing else because of its upbeat energy.  Anyway enjoy the MV below! It has subtitles so you can understand the the heck they're saying!  BGGG is included after the jump for funsies.



Source: AllKpop



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Down, 51 To Go

Hey guys, I just finished my first week in Daejeon.  I've been able to get out and meet some people.  However, there have, regrettably, been a few hiccups.  Let's starts with my work week, or what should have been the beginning of my work week. The first Monday I was here my boss informed me that I would not be teaching for a week but instead be under a "government imposed" quarantine for all people who travelled out of the country.  The supposed quarantine applies to anyone who's left the country and basically bars them from being in the public for one week (when you see my apartment, you might understand why this was so unreasonable) because of H1N1.  Yes, yes, as soon as I landed, I was bombarded with questions related to my health (heaven forbid my allergies kick in on the plane and I write down that I have a runny nose! I learned my lesson from that very quickly).  It's actually really annoying because just when the Swine Flu crap started to die down in t...

Success!!!

If you count winning a small battle in an ongoing power struggle with 5 year olds a success... Which I do so... I think I've already mentioned how much I hate my first class of the day. They're loud, rude, and generally do not listen at all. The teacher for that class loves them but mysteriously spends her time outside of the classroom whenever they're there. So basically it's my everyday goal to make one of ten cry and send a message (I don't wish this on any other class mind you. Whenever I make a kid cry, which is often, I usually feel really bad) So you know I have the tonsillitis, and yesterday I was forced to come in and teach so I was not happy at all. Plus I had just taken my medicine that makes me nausious... So the kids start acting up as usual and all of my usual tactics for settling them down were not working (I used my scary voice/face, moved the kids.. Nothing!) so I decide I'm going to tell on them (yeah lame I know but I didn't care). I s...